Upcoming webinar “Gathering evidence through biochemical and biophysical characterization of biologics” on May 27th at 11 am to 12 pm EDT
Dr. Shawn Owen (University of Utah) and Dr. Ellen Lee (Creoptix) discuss advanced characterization techniques to assess antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs) and the biophysical characterization of biologics using theWAVEsystem. An excellent opportunity to experience how biochemical and biophysical methods can be used for the in-depth analysis of biologics and for routine product validation.
During this webinar (hosted by CHI), expect to learn:
- Measuring kinetics in biofluids does provide valuable insights into a drug’s efficacy
- How can I best characterize antibody drug conjugates using biochemical and biophysical techniques?
- Determination of level of payload and site of conjugation of ADCs using LC/MS.
- Thermal stability and binding affinity of ADCs characterization using DSC, IR, ITC and GCI.
- What is grating-coupled interferometry technology?