By seamlessly integrating a temperature-controlled autosampler and a powerful measuring device, WAVE offers the sensitivity and flexibility to adapt perfectly to virtually any application.
The system puts a breakthrough level of kinetics analysis at your fingertips by pushing the boundaries of affinity range and sample compatibility. Data quality is higher than ever before leading to more meaningful screening hits, optimizing interaction analysis and creating new inroads for scientific research.
WAVE’s unique capabilities meet the demanding needs of the drug discovery industry especially in:
- Kinetic analysis of membrane proteins, like GPCR, in crude membranes
- Fragment-based screening
- Weak binding small molecule drugs
- Large drug targets
- Kinetic analysis of virus or virus-like-particles
- Kinetics in crude matrices, like serum
- Binding analysis at low concentrations and slow dissociation kinetics
Weak binders, strong data.
Ligand: Carbonic Anhydrase II (29 kDa)
Analyte: Methylsulfonamide (95.1 Da), koff = 2.79 sec-1
With the industry’s highest sensitivity, WAVE offers a whole new level of previously unattainable interaction data.